Fullstop advertising



We are not a big international agency, but we have formidable international experience. We are not a small niche agency, but a full service advertising agency. That is why we like to stay that we do thing our way, and offer our clients a new and exciting experience.


Effective advertising messages are built on firm and extensive market and customer insights. Before kicking off any campaign we research feelings, perceptions, and motivations that drive the relationship between your brand and your customer and ultimately come up with Ideas That Sell!


Established back in 2005 by experienced company executives of Young & Rubicam Bulgaria, FullStop Advertising is a full service advertising agency with a proven track record of success in the fields of advertising, brand identity consulting, digital marketing and social media, market research and other.

The catalyst of our success is a core team of highly qualified professionals, who offer all our clients personalised, creative and result driven services and following international standards and best practices.

Let us help you stay ahead of the competition! Contact us today and join our long list of satisfied clients.

Let's Work Together

Contact us today and get free consultation and a detailed price quote for your next project.

"Companies sell products, but customers buy brands.
We create ideas that sell!"


Our Clients

Our Services

Strategic Insight

Strategic Insight

Let us help you gain a better understanding of the feelings, perceptions, and motivations that drive the relationship between your brand and your target customer group.

Our strategic insight services include:

  • Strategic Insight and Planning
  • Customer Segmentation
  • Brand Image and Brand Equity
  • Positioning
  • Problem-solving Consultancy
  • Brand and Business Development

Media Planning & Buying

Media Planning & Buying

Brilliant creative is a great start, but not worth much without the right media plan. That’s why we believe that creative and effective media planning is an essential part of our job.

Our media buying services include:

  • Media Landscape
  • Competitive Brands/Products Monitoring and Analysis
  • Target Audience Media Profile
  • Short and Long Term Media Strategy
  • Media Planning
  • Media Buying - Best Conditions and Discounts
  • Post Campaign Monitoring and Analysis



We are passionate about building strong and successful brands, that inspire and connect with customers and contribute to the bottom line of our clients.

Branding is a dynamic process, so let’s build a brand that sells and:

  • Stands for something relevant and important to customers
  • Meets customer expectations time after time
  • Reduces risk of purchase
  • Establishes a relationship with customers, employees, shareholders and other stakeholders



Let's make your brand stand out! We offer design services such as:

  • Logo Design
  • Business Cards Design
  • Brochure Design
  • Poster and Flyer Design
  • Label Design
  • Photo Editing



Advertising is an effective and powerful tool that can help you build your brand image and establish a firm market position.

We create exciting, clear and memorable advertising messages based on strong customer insight and innovative creative processes.

Let’s create an Idea That Sells! Our advertising services include:

  • Copywriting
  • Creative Solutions
  • Corporate Design
  • Production
  • Media Planning and Buying
  • Post Campaign Analysis

Online Marketing

Online Marketing

We plan, manage and analyse custom online marketing strategies that fit the industry, goals and objectives of our clients.

Our digital marketing services include:

  • Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
  • Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
  • Social Media Marketing (SMM)
  • E-mail Marketing
  • eCommerce Management (SummerCart, Shopify, OpenCart, Magento, Volition, BigCommerce)
  • Marketplace Management (eBay, Amazon)
  • Analytics and Reporting



You advertise online and get a lot of traffic to your site. But what happens next?

According to statistics only 2% of customers are interested in your products or services, so what happens with the other 98%?

We offer you retargeting - a powerful online marketing tool!

For more information visit www.reargeting.bg


Contact Info